Event Code of Conduct
We at The Loaded Die have created a space where all people are welcome to play games in a safe environment. Please report any offensive/inappropriate behavior to the Game Guru on duty immediately. Game Gurus will have a TLD badge on. Anyone caught going against these rules will be given one verbal warning before being banned from all TLD events.
- We are a family friendly environment! This means no profanity or offensive language.
- All people are welcome at our events! We will not allow any hate speech, comments that are offensive to a person’s sexual preference, gender, race, religion, or political stance, or threatening in any way.
- No selling, soliciting or promoting other businesses without permission. Trading is completely fine, and we can help in evaluating the value of items in your trade, but sales are forbidden for obvious reasons. We host quarterly silent auctions if you are interested in selling your used games at our events.
- Respect the host! This event would not exist without the hosts. Please tip your servers, support the venue, and respect the businesses hosting/running the event. Return any games to our shelf in an organized manner. If any pieces are missing, be sure to let the Game Guru on duty know.
- All levels of gamer are welcome at our events! It is forbidden to make fun of anyone based on the level of knowledge they have on board games or the hobby itself.
- We are all here to have fun! It doesn’t matter if you win or lose! We are all here to have fun and bond over our love of board games!